Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Celestial Energy

When it comes to energy, there is nothing more confounding to the unknowing than how to maintain a constant flow of positive energy. Tapping into the universe's energy isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do because we grow up learning that we can get energy from others. But the problem is, we become to dependent on others' energy to refill our own. From the moment we implore attention as infants from our parents/caregivers until we chose a mate and throughout the rest of our lives, we have our little ways to demand energy from others, never really bothering to learn to tap into the world around us to replenish our energy needs. It's not that we don't want to...it's that most people don't know they can do it. All you have to do is take a moment. All you have to do is be a conduit to the energies around you. Allow it to flow into you via the air you breath, the light from the sun, the wind blowing on your skin or even seeing and smelling the beauty of the flora around you. Reconnect from that which you came.

"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment, We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside This holy reality, this holy experience. Choosing to be here in
This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal All this pain is an illusion. Alive, I" ~ Maynard James Keenan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. You're right, as usual. Stay positive, and positive things will result. I find that the best way for me to trudge through an onslaught of problems happening all at once, is to boil it down to one main thing. One thing I can do that will positively effect these things being thrown at me. I have decided that is working. A lot. More than I ever would want to at my job, but the hours are available to me, and it's time I started jumping on them. Work will not only reassure my money worries, but prevent me from overthinking things too much, which is always when I start breaking. Stay positive, work a lot. I got it.

Unknown said...

i guess u are right so that is what i will do i will stay positive at all times